For over two decades, we’ve worked with some of the best speakers and hosts in the business including Michelle Obama, Serena Williams, George Clooney, His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Brene Brown, Simon Sinek and many more.
Our comprehensive experience of live and virtual events along with our network of coaches, content experts and designers means we are uniquely positioned to provide invaluable performance coaching and presentation consultation when it comes to your keynotes, panels, interviews or other live or pre-recorded sessions.
We work closely with individuals to understand their needs, identify their pain points and build a programme that can help them become the very best speaker they can be.
The fastest and most effective way for you to learn the tools and skills to:
- Convey your key messages with conviction, authority and impact.
- Tell stories your audience will engage with, connecting on a professional and personal level.
- Use timing, tone and body language to level up your storytelling.
- Master your own personal delivery style to stand out from the crowd.
- Build confidence, eliminate nerves, and prepare comprehensively.
- Understand the different skills required for both live and virtual appearances.
Our leading coach Marcus Murphy is a business expert, investor and producer who cares deeply about speaker success, and is widely known for his business partnerships with people and brands like Tony Robbins, Daymond John, Gary Vaynerchuk, Google, LinkedIn, and many more.