emc3 are aware of the threat this outbreak poses to our events and the events of our clients. Our priority has been to safeguard the health and safety of our events, employees and clients. We are following the World Health Organization’s strategy of disease containment and are continuing to take measures to reduce the risk of disease transmission. In light of the recent rate of spread and with a view of what many of our peers are implementing, we are updating our policies and event strategies with immediate effect.
We’re responding to demand and ensuring that we’re able to provide creative and effective solutions to empower our partners to connect with their audiences.
We’ve spent the last few weeks researching, trialling and testing numerous digital solutions – let us know if you would like to hear more about these options.
• Increase awareness of the virus to our event audience with the use of pre-event marketing and visual references onsite.
• Offer more opportunities at events to keep personal hygiene (e.g. increase antibacterial pump stations).
• Pre-registration disclaimers to be sent to attendees to confirm that they have not visited the countries with high confirmed virus cases.
• Increased event signage focusing on how individuals can protect themselves and others from getting sick.
• Help events go fully virtual to accommodate for the current climate.
• Antibacterial pump stations.
• No handshaking.
• Personal hygiene giveaways.
• Instructional signage on how attendees can protect themselves and others from getting sick.
• Increase cleaning services at venues.
• Provide attendees with printed materials regarding how they can reduce the risk of getting sick.
• Avoid all non-essential business travel.
• Personal antibacterial gel.
• Increased awareness and updates regarding the status of the virus.
• Signage displayed in social areas regarding how to protect yourself and others from getting sick.
• Increased focus on office cleanliness (e.g. wiping down surfaces, using antibacterial gel before and after handling kitchen equipment).
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus, flu or other airborne illnesses, please avoid attending any events. The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to someone that visibly displays a related illness.
We are committed to ensuring that both internally and externally emc3 are implementing measures to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19.
more news & tips